|Indonesia Presenter||IDR 2.500.000|
|International Presenter without directly pesentation||USD 400|
|International Presenter||USD 250|
* The registration fee is NOT REFUNDABLE
The registrastion fee include academic writing workshop
ACADEMIC WRITING WORKSHOP
“Writing a Good Article for Scopus-Indexed Journal”
Lectured by: Professor Zahirul Hoque, PhD (Manchester), FCPA, FCMA
1. Registration for paper and non- paper participant in SEABC 2019 is open on 1st July, 2019.
2. All conference participants must register using the Online Conference Registration website
3. Full paper is submitted through EDAS Conference Management System and copyright form is submitted through the website. Please do not send any payments before you are notified that the submitted paper has been accepted and the invoice have been sent.
4. Please pay as the amount mentioned in the invoice precisely.
5. All bank charges and commissions must be paid by the participants. Please inform your bank about this when ordering the transfer.
6. The proof of payment (scanned document) should be uploaded onto the website.
7. Registration fee includes admission to: all conference sessions (exhibition, poster area), lunch and coffee break, ID card, conference bag, block notes, ballpoint, and certificate.
8. Please be aware that conference fee is not refundable. This condition applies for all types of registration. In case of cancellation or for No-Shows, no refund of the conference fee is possible.
9. For authors having more than one paper submitted for the conference, a normal rate of registration fee should be added for each additional paper.
10. Other co-authors wishing to attend the conference should pay the applicable registration fee and register separately as “participant” in our registration website. Please write down the title of your paper when you are registering. Any registration fee for paper presenter or participant is non-refundable.
11. Registration and payment must be completed before 28th October, 2019. If your registration is not processed and fully paid by then, your paper will not be included in the conference program.
Any inquiries related to the registration, please contact the 5th SEABC 2019 Committee.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The payment should be made through bank transfer only. All registration fees should be paid in advance in IDR or USD to :
Beneficiary Name : RPL 014 UNSRI Penerimaan BLU
Bank Name : Bank BNI
Account Number : 0070570115
Bank Code (SWIFT BIC) : BNINIDJA
Full Paper Submission Open : July 1st, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline : October 15th, 2019
Notification of Paper Acceptance : October 18th, 2019
Paper Revision Online : October 26th, 2019
Registration and Payment Deadline : October 26th, 2019
Conference Dates : November 6th-7th, 2019
Prof. Dr. Taufiq Marwa, SE., M.Si
"Welcome to Sriwijaya Economics, Accounting and Business Conference (SEABC)"
I am delighted to welcome you to Universitas Sriwijaya, Palembang and the 5th Sriwijaya, Economics, Accounting and Business Conference (SEABC). SEABC is a scholarly activity consist of International seminar and conference that is expected to give contribution and identify national economic policy, especially in facing ASEAN economic community. Currently, SEABC is running its fifth year and we hope this event can contribute to research, technology development and give much benefits to all of us. Finally, we would like to invite scholars, policy makers, practitioners and students to join this conference. Thank you for your participation.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get notification about new updates, information, etc..