Faculty of Economics Universitas Sriwijaya invites you to participate in the 6th Sriwijaya Economics, Accounting, and Business Conference (SEABC) 2020 to be held on November 18th-19th. This year the conference will be conducted via Webinar. The theme of the conference was “VUCA 2.0: How to Survive the Unsteady World?”. We welcome scholars, researchers, as well as corporation and government executives. You can present your research work or just attend.
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Economics
Public Sector Accounting
Accounting Information System
Business Ethics and Sustainable
Submitted papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed by our external reviewers based on originality and technical quality. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Affiliated Journal (chosen by the author).
1. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews (Scopus Q1)
2. Tche Quimica Journal, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal (Scopus Q1)
3. Utopia Y Praxis Latinoamericana Journal (Scopus Q2)
4. International Journal of Management (Scopus Q2)
5. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (Scopus Q2)
6. International Journal of Mathematical Engineering and Management Science (Scopus Q2)
7. International Journal of Quality Research (Scopus Q2)
8. International Journal of Supply Chain Management (Scopus Q3)
9. Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable Energy (Scopus Q3)
10. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies (Scopus Q3)
11. Webology (Scopus Q3)
12. Pertanika Social and Humanity (Scopus Q3)
13. International Journal of Business and Management Science(Scopus Q4)
14. Hamrdard Islamicus (Scopus Q4)
15. Seybold Report (Scopus Q4)
16. Sriwijaya International Journal of Dynamic Economics and Business (Sinta 3, DOAJ)
17. Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis Sriwijaya (Sinta 3)
18. Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan (Sinta 3)
19. Jurnal Akuntabilitas (Sinta 3)
20. Jembatan – Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen (Sinta 4)
*with additional fee
Certificate of presentation will be issued to participants presenting their research in sessions.
Certificate of chairing a session will be issued to chairs acknowledging their role at the conference.
Best Paper Award will be conferred by the Program Committee to the author(s) of the best paper(s) presented at the conference.